Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet Our Staff - Thor Mountain School

Thor - Mount Peter Ski & Snowboard Instructor and more!
Thor
Mountain School & Ski Patrol
Employed since 2007-08 season


Ski or snowboard? Both- plus telemark skiing!


Where did you learn to ski? I learned to ski here at Mount Peter when I was four years old. Rob Gallo (now Mount Peter's Alpine Programs Director) was my instructor!


What is your favorite run? Rim Run


Tell us something about your role here at Mount Peter. I am an instructor for skiing and snowboarding.  I also run clinics for our Mountain School instructors. I started helping ski patrol last season and I am working on my OEC/EMT certification now.


Thor in the reflection of a friends goggles.
What is your favorite Mount Peter memory? When I was a kid, one year there were people here giving out free Mountain Dew. Probably nobody remembers that, it was a long time ago, but that was a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment